Collection & use of Personal Information
Like many other websites, this website makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks, your approximate geographical location, OS and referral source.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, personalize the site for you, send email newsletters if requested (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter), and gather demographic information. We may provide third parties with statistical information about our users but IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We may collect, store and use information that you provide to us when contacting us through our website or subscribing to email notifications/newsletters, potentially including your name and email address. We may also use information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication and any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Retaining Personal Information
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes
Notwithstanding the above provisions, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
We may update this policy from time to time. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You may also instruct us to delete any information held on you, present and historical. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Why Choose Us?
Free Estimates Available
Over 60 Years of Experience
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
07:00 am – 6:00 pm